Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world’s largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven MidMarket Customer Success manager who understands that Customer Success is a combination of relationship management, strategic expertise, and inter-departmental collaboration. Your book of business will include a combination of high touch accounts and key logos with high expansion potential, and you’ll be focused on proactive communication, customer education, identifying risk early and often, and engaging with multiple personas on the customer side to drive adoption and delight. Ownership of onboarding is necessary with strong focus on product adoption and utilization. The MidMarket CSM is expected to be proactive and consistent 1:1 and 1:Many outreach to customers, team knowledge sharing, identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities, customer health maintenance/risk mitigation, renewal facilitation and ownership, customer advocate identification, maintenance of customer account records in CS Tooling (Apollo, Vitally, Intercom, Salesforce) and achieve quarterly goal attainment targets each fiscal quarter.
Your mission is to provide secure lifelong success for your accounts with Apollo through world-class tailored and strategic guidance for your book of business. You will ensure ownership of onboarding, training, adoption, retention, and satisfaction. In this role you will be responsible for transforming your current customers into product advocates! Your job will be highly cross-functional and you will not only work closely with our top customers to understand and address their business needs, but also interface with our sales, support, product and engineering teams very closely to make sure we place our customers’ goals above everything else.
1. Teach Apollo’s full product suite to your customers, helping them to successfully implement and utilize those tools to address their goals and objectives
2. Onboard new clients, and provide Ad Hoc Team Training Feature Walkthroughs throughout the customer’s lifecycle
3. Optimize the customer experience by providing customer coaching and training online and through recorded sessions
4. Partner with the Team Lead to develop detailed expansion plans to solve customers’ business challenges and document ROI of Apollo across targeted accounts
5. Maintenance of customer health with immediate action taken for risk with a willingness to innovate and propose creative solutions
6. Meet with clients regularly to establish strong relationships and provide best practices to help them improve and strengthen their sales teams and programs
7. Perform semi-annual Business Reviews and Quarterly Strategy Sessions
8. Negotiate renewal conversations with customers and own internal renewal processes as well as forecasting for your own BoB
9. Remain engaged with customers to solicit feedback and deliver information about our products and optimize retention, upsell and cross sell activities
10. Work closely with sales, product and engineering teams to escalate customer feedback and journeys, deliver outstanding client experiences, and have a direct impact on building our customer-centric culture at Apollo
11. Work to maintain a 6hr SLA to customer inquiries
12. In this role you’ll own a BoB of ~100 accounts
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Originally posted on Himalayas
Customer Success, Customer Success Manager, Customer Service