Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA
Location: Santa Barbara, CA or Remote
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Provide the highest level of uptime possible without unduly slowing down the march of progress/releases.
- Build tools and enhance existing tooling.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Keep up to date on developments in the technology landscape, and form well-thought-out opinions as to whether and how MixMode should embrace them.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ (for SRE) OR 7+ (for Sr. SRE) years experience in an SRE/Operations/DevOps role
- Strong experience with AWS services and security concepts.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-code concepts and technologies (eg Terraform, Consul, Ansible).
- Strong familiarity and past work experience with containerized applications.
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD systems (eg Gitlab).
- Past experience involving a SaaS company in a 24/7 production environment, where you were part of an on-call rotation. (Experience with on-premises deployments is nice to have too)
- Proficiency in coding, and able to learn new languages quickly and efficiently.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team player, kindness is important to you and you practice radical candor.
- Familiarity with the following technologies is a huge bonus: ElasticSearch, Postgresql, Kubernetes, Kafka, Apache Pinot.
Remote jobs from Himalayas
Para aplicar, haz clic aquí:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mixmode-senior-site-reliability-engineer→