Headquarters: Brooklyn, NY
- You are eligible to work in the United States, and;
- Live in or are able to work in the EST timezone
- Enjoy working remotely but have interest in getting together for special occasions and retreats
- Have worked with different clients in your career with a focus on digital marketing and communication, ideally in an agency or consultant setting
- Bring genuine interest and relevant experience in digital communications or brand strategy for non-profit organizations or communicating complex social issues to the public for progressive causes.
- Brand strategy: mission, vision, positioning, tone and voice.
- Content and editorial strategy: defining goals, objectives, and approach to successful content along with creating content calendars for social and editorial.
- Messaging and digital writing: web, email, and social media.
- Holistic digital campaign strategy and execution in collaboration with designers and other contributors.
- Other formats of narrative and storytelling, such as: videos, audio, or participatory storytelling.
- Online fundraising-focused campaigns and strategies.
- Email strategy: segmentation, automated series, drip campaigns..etc.
- Website-focused content strategy work, including: information architecture, taxonomy, UX strategy, content management, or SEO.
How to apply
Remote jobs from Himalayas
Para aplicar, haz clic aquí:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/madeo-digital-communications-strategist→