- Influence: You’ll have a significant say in choosing technologies, project management, and the project’s infrastructure. We’re still in an early stage, and your input matters.
- Motivated Team: Join a brand-new, highly motivated, and experienced team dedicated to push boundaries.
- Agile Approach: We’re implementing an agile approach to make our code commercially viable, ensuring flexibility and efficiency.
- Self-Management: We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can take charge of their work and deliver outstanding results.
- Innovation: We’re creating a new standard in online security.
- Flexible engagement: We are open for both contract basis or full time employment depending on what suits you best.
- Employee Equity Options: Enjoy the benefits of being a vital part of our journey.
- Budget: In the beginning we are on a tight budget and are primarily looking for skilled developers in low cost countries.
All our screening interview will be conducted with video and screen sharing and technical tests will be included later in our process.
- Blockchain Expertise: Your deep knowledge of blockchain technology is crucial, and prior experience of bringing a project to market is valuable.
- Experience technically implementing several blockchain projects.
- Tech Stack: You’re skilled in Golang, Rust/Solidity and Cosmos SDK, container runtimes (k8s), packaging, and deployment.
- Pair Programming: You embrace agile development practices, including pair programming and code reviews.
- Team Collaboration: You excel in organizing work with developers in a manager-free environment, fostering a collaborative team spirit.
Remote jobs from Himalayas
Para aplicar, haz clic aquí:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/heim-blockchain-engineer-for-a-security-service→