Headquarters: Salt Lake City, UT
- Work collaboratively with a cross functional team to build and deploy new platform features.
- Write well structured code and accompanying automated tests to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to internal tooling to improve developer experience.
- “Tend the garden” by proactively fixing bugs and performance problems before users report them.
- Help debug and resolve occasional production issues.
- Write internal and external facing documentation.
- Attend and participate in in-person events ~2 times/year.
- Rails, Rspec
- GraphQL (as well as various past iterations of Rest APIs)
- Docker, Kubernetes
Culture, Benefits, and Perks
- A team that genuinely cares about you as an individual beyond your role at work.
- Competitive salaries.
- Standard benefits like matching 401(k), and comprehensive insurance plans (medical, dental, vision, life).
- A fully remote workplace (since before it was cool) – work from anywhere in the United States.
- A flexible work schedule and time-off policy.
- Paid parental leave.
We hope you’re excited to participate in our mission to help indie businesses thrive.
Remote jobs from Himalayas
Para aplicar, haz clic aquí:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/big-cartel-senior-backend-developer-rails→