Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
We pride ourselves in identifying talented, driven professionals who are ready to hit the ground running with creative problem-solving skills and an innovative mindset. Our culture demands Grit, Humility, Integrity, Results Orientation, a Winning Attitude, and a strong Drive to Excellence.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.
The Product Manager will serve as the ‘product owner’ and will be responsible for product planning and feature development for Intelerad’s platform. This individual works closely with the product managers, user experience and engineering to define the technical solutions needed to drive desired business outcomes. The Product Manager works across teams to ensure technical requirements are appropriately collected and defined, sprints are well planned and managed, and development, testing and release of features are appropriately prioritized to maximize value. The individual enjoys spending time with customers and prospects to understand their needs and business objectives, and to come up with innovative ways of solving these challenges.
Product Management Responsibilities:
● Translate business requirements into user stories, feature definitions, and acceptance criteria for a technical audience
● Deliver on-time, on quality and on scope releases that delight customers
● Drive relentlessly towards our product goals. Use creative and innovative problem-solving skills to unblock challenges.
● Work with Intelerad teams and partners to solve business needs, optimize product usage and bring new solutions to market
● Be an ambassador and trusted advisor of our product capabilities
● Analyze and understand market trends, competition and customer needs. Conduct extensive research to understand customer needs and current market solutions
● Collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success, Support and R&D teams to tap into our product opportunities – via a combination of calls, online meetings, workshops, and onsite visits.
● Understand our key performance metrics and ensure the right focus on error reduction, delivery efficiency, and revenue growth. Proactively explore data to identify opportunities.
● Contribute to the evaluation and recommendation of any potential 3rd party relationship decision for the product (“Build vs Buy vs Partner decision”).
Customer Retention Responsibilities
● Act as cross-functional Penrad SME across organization to maximize CSAT
● Assist Professional Service teams when needed in the implementation of new Penrad projects
● Work with R&D team to find effective solutions to address urgent client issues
● Assist Support teams on production issues, client questions and escalations
● Support the software development team to increase their knowledge of product functionality and clinical workflows.
● Assist software development team to improve their understanding of legacy code and customer-specific configurations.
● Provide input and prioritization on technical debt projects.
● Where appropriate, provide input and assist with product testing, security testing, and performance testing (for example, help setting up test environments, input on test strategy).
● Interface directly with clients when necessary to understand their problems and explain proposed solution
● Experience with agile methodologies
● Continuous desire to engage in self-lead learning is a must
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, technology or related field. Healthcare IT experience a plus
● Direct experience in a customer facing role with demonstrated ability to gather complex customer requirements.
● Demonstrated ability to influence and lead large, complex projects and initiatives from concept to delivery
● A sound understanding of enterprise-scale technologies, including applications hosted on the cloud and software as a service (SaaS).
● Exceptional communication and organizational skills combined to demonstrated collaboration skills with many different levels and departments of the organization.
● Demonstrated leadership skills through influence rather than authority.
● TRAVEL: this position requires up to 25% of travel, mainly in North America
You will be asked to complete an aptitude and personality assessment upon applying
Intelerad is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and all other employment laws and regulations. Applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability and genetic information (including family medical history). Intelerad is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Employee recognition program
Employee referral program
Comprehensive insurance plan
Training & skills upgrading
Originally posted on Himalayas
Product Manager, Product Management, Product Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, Product Management Consultant