Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥 PeopleCert is the global leader in the assessment and certification of language and professional skills with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Business Development Manager – LanguageCert – Americas with extensive experience in developing a strong pipeline and delivering new business in their territory.
The Business Development Manager – LanguageCert – Americas will be responsible for complex direct sales working across multiple stakeholders for the LanguageCert portfolio. Through an in-depth understanding of our business and go-to-market strategy, you will establish relationships with decision makers across training organisations, language-education influencers, language schools, universities, local communities and corporations in your territory.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities on the LATAM, USA and Canada territory will include:
· implementing a target-driven sales strategy to maintain and achieve maximum B2B market penetration for LanguageCert products,
· promote and market business to employers, educational institutions, immigration advisers/solicitors, and other stakeholders in language education and related markets.
· Liaise in order to sell language tests and services with partners, including language schools, local community centers and networks, universities,
· deal with customer enquiries and aim to meet their needs and expectations
· innovative and implement fresh ideas for achieving new business
· coordinate various aspects of activity in collaboration with the
company’s operations base and in accordance with the local market conditions and culture
· plan and organise your personal sales strategy to maximise the Return on Time Investment for the role
· monitor your own progress against daily/weekly/monthly targets and report results to HQ
· working closely with customer support teams, facilitate and expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
· attend and participate at conferences and events for the territory/segment
What we look for:
· Bachelor or equivalent degree required.
· Extensive experience in driving new business development in the English language learning, teaching and assessment marketplace, with proven track record in carrying out successful business development transactions
· Exposure to the English Language Education market, Consulting or Examination / Certification sectors in previous role(s) as well as prior experience in international corporate environments will be considered an asset
· Sound understanding of channel development, strategic selling principles, partnership strategy and consultative selling, preferably in education sector
· Superb relationship, communication and negotiation skills for working with executives, external constituents, and other business functions at all levels of seniority in a versatile and mixed-cultural environment
· Excellent command of English and Ideally Spanish languages, providing a globally recognised language certificate will be a plus (e.g IESOL C2)
· Competence in MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and proficient with Microsoft Dynamics and similar CRM software
· Location: LATAM or USA based is adequate, ready to travel upon requirements
What we offer:
· Competitive remuneration package
Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert’s Portfolio per year for all employees
Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
Constant personal and professional development
100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
Financial background check
Employment reference check.
If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, Business Development Executive, Director of Business Development